1.- Information about the person responsible for the processing of personal data:
Responsible for the treatment of the data collected through the website www.laurissi.com is hereinafter, the “Web” or the “Website”) is Laura Zalve Mazón, Tax Identification Number: 05321817P with Address: Paseo del Hontanar 1, Pozuelo de Alarcón, 28223, Madrid (Spain). by phone: +34 609 373 710. From now on LAURISSI.
2.- Purpose of the processing of personal data:
2.1. For what purpose will we treat your personal data?
In LAURISSI we will treat your personal data, collected through the Website for the following purposes:
- In case of carrying out the purchase process offered through the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Sending requested information through the forms provided on the Website.
- Send newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of the Website. Users, buyers or participants will be asked for their express and voluntary consent to deliver to the Holder the minimum data necessary to send advertising and commercial information related to products offered by the Owner, so that they are added to an automated email marketing file.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the email address indicated above.
The fields of these records are mandatory, and it is impossible to carry out the expressed purposes if these data are not provided.
2.2. How long are the personal data collected?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities could be derived for the services provided.
3.- Legitimation: The processing of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- The request for information and / or the realization of the online purchase at LAURISSI.com, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to the purchase.
In the event that you do not provide us with your data or do it in an erroneous or incomplete way, we will not be able to attend your request, it being completely impossible to provide you with the requested information or to carry out the contracting of the services.
4.- Recipients: The data will not be communicated to any third party outside LAURISSI, except legal obligation.
As processors, we have hired the following service providers, who are committed to compliance with the regulatory provisions applicable to data protection, at the time of hiring:
- PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A .: company used to manage payments by credit card on the website. Located on 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg. For more information you can visit the following link.
- Right of ACCESS to your personal data.
- Rights to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data.
- Right to request its SUPPRESSION when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the LIMITATION OF THE PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may exercise their OPPOSITION right to the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request your right to the PORTABILITY of the data.
You can exercise your rights by sending a communication to the postal and / or email address that is stated in section “1. Information about the person responsible for the processing of personal data. ”
In addition, in case any of your rights have been violated, the interested party has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), at C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the headquarters AEPD electronic.