Everything you need to know about to keep your jewelry as the first day.
How should I take care of my jewelry?
All our pieces are made with the best quality materials and recycled gold and silver.
They are specially made to accompany you forever and so you can wear them every single day.
Even so, you should take care of your jewelry in the best possible way with the following tips:
- Remove them in case you practice sports, you take a shower or a bath in the sea and / or the pool and when you go to sleep.
- Occasionally pass them a soft cloth of 100% cotton, so you will keep its shine as the first day.
- Try not to apply any perfume or cream. If you put them on your skin, let them dry before dressing your jewelry.
- If you want to wash them more deeply, get a small bowl, warm water and a trickle of neutral soap, remove and leave your jewel to soak for 1 minute. Finally, dry it with a soft 100% cotton cloth.
- Save your pieces separately or in a padded jewelry box, so you will avoid scratching them and they will always be like the first day.
If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us (link to contact section)!
Do you have repair service?
Of course! If you have any accident with your jewel do not hesitate to write to us so that we can repair it or replace it with a new one. Contact us at [email protected] and we will tell you all the details.
What material are Laurissi jewelry made of?
All our jewels are created with recycled gold and silver, in addition, some of our pieces contain precious stones and even our beloved Moissanita. A very special stone found in 1893 by Henri Moissan in a meteorite and its crater. Such a composition had never been seen on earth and literally the stone came in a shooting star. Nowadays Moissanite is reproduced in the laboratory, always maintaining all its properties, brightness and hardness (9.25).
Can you bath my gold plated jewel again?
Of course! If your piece has been losing its gold bath due to use, write to [email protected] and we will tell you all the details to bath your jewel again.
Can I wear Laurissi jewelry if I have an allergy or sensitive skin?
Our pieces are created with noble materials. Laura, our founder, has extremely sensitive skin and before launching one of our pieces she takes care of testing them all. In short, your Laurissi jewel will be your inseparable companion, always respectful with your skin.